Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wanderlove
 By Kirsten Hubbard

When Bria Sandoval signs up for a guided tour of Central America, the last thing she expects is to be dragged along with a bunch of middle-aged tourists who don't even seem interested in what they're seeing. So when Bria meets Starling and Rowan, brother and sister backpackers, she decides to accept their invitation to ditch her tour group and go backpacking with them.
Along the way, Bria begins to discover that she has something in common with Rowan: they're both trying to leave behind their pasts and who they used to be.

I completely loved Wanderlove! I read it on my Kobo, and I'm seriously considering buying it in hardcover, just so I can flip back to my favourite parts.
After reading Wanderlove, I really want to go backpacking! I think it would be so much fun to travel around with friends, staying in hostels and going to places I've never been before! I seriously recommend Wanderlove to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment