By Robin Wasserman
Nora's world is torn apart when she finds her best friend, Chris, dead, in a pool of his own blood. Chris's girlfriend, Adriane, is catatonic, and Nora's boyfriend Max, has disappeared. He is, according to the police, Chris's murderer. Nora knows that Max would never do that, so as she is desperate to prove his innocence, she follows the trail he leaves for her to Prague, where she begins to realize that the murder that shook her world may prove to be more complex than it seems.
Wow.
I have to say, I've never really been a fan of murder mysteries, but I loved this book! It completely captured my attention and I found myself racing to the end. I was intrigued by this mystery and I was trying to solve it in my head as I was reading. I loved the way the book connected so well to the past, even though it was set in the present.

No comments:
Post a Comment