Monday, August 6, 2012

Before I Fall
 By Lauren Oliver

Samantha Kingston is popular. She rules the school with her three best friends, Lindsay, Ally, and Elody, at her side. She's the typical popular girl: she has the looks and the popular boyfriend. So Friday, February 12th should just be another Friday in Sam's life, except on the way home from a party, Sam and her friends get in a car crash, and Sam's life is over. Sam wakes up the next day, but it's February 12th. Again.
For one week, Sam lives the day of her death over, and she comes to realize everything she will lose when she dies.

I enjoyed this book, and it grabbed me from the first page. I did think that some of the relationships that Sam made over one day were too deep to have been made over a couple of hours.  I really liked reading about Samantha, and her journey to discovering who the people around her really were and what they meant to her, all while living one day over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment