The Books I Love

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hi! This is my blog, and I'm going to review books on it. So if your ever looking for a good teen lit (young adult) book, you're welcome to visit my blog! Enjoy!
Posted by CCM at 3:05 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What I'm reading right now

Paper Towns by John Green. I'm so excited! I love John Green!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • The List  By Siobhan Vivian It happens ever...
      • Blood Red Road  By Moira Young Saba has s...
      • Revolution  By Jennifer Donnelly Andi Alper...
      • The Fault In Our Stars  By John Green Six...
      • Shadow and Bone  By Leigh Bardugo Alina S...
      • Eve  By Anna Carey The book Eve is set i...
      • The first book I'm going to review is The Select...
      • Hi! This is my blog, and I'm going to review books...

About Me

CCM
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.